Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Swamy, or how to prove yourself an utter failure

We had a dog and I called it Swamy
We had it only for a week but I still had to fucking name it
It was not well, or I would've still had it 
This is the fourth time I am trying to say it

We had a dog and I called it Swamy 
I tried hard but just couldn't tame it
It was a stray and I was a layman
In the end we were both tired of each other 

We tried to pet and care for it
I tried to get my son used to it
I tried to hold on as long as I can but
In the end it became too much of a bother 

I had to let go of it
I abandoned it and I am now a meme
I left it on a street full of wild beasts
I tried but couldn't even cry back then

I still remember the day when I betrayed 
I started my car while my dog was still playing 
I wish my kid doesn't remember 
How his dad once behaved like a coward

We had a dog and I called it Swamy
One day at night I sat down on my bed and started crying
Knew I had killed a part of me
I wish that was the worst of me

No comments: