Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The List Series. Why I am not Writing

List 2: Why I don't write these days.

As if someone is waiting..

  • I am busy. Atleast I claim to be :P
  • Dumb friends create no ideas. Blame them
  • Internet and its pollution these days. Gawd :P
  • Argentina has not won this time.
  • World is too boring without the dead Joker of Dark knight
  • I sleep too much. Sleeping pills'companies are in losses.
  • My boss doesn't pay me for thinking.
  • It just occured to me, that i don't care anyways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

The girl with ying yang tattoo said...

offoo raj u hav a new anonymous fan out here :P

NEMI said...

Chalo kisi ko tho Kaam aaya.........