Sunday, September 1, 2013

Dilemma

It’s another of the thousands of unsuspecting Sunday mornings passing by me.  The plan is to study an approximate of 10 hours so that I can complete a CFA subject out of the many others pending to be completed before the starting of this December. So how does that go? I wake up at 11 in the morning only to be too bored to study, I spend time on music and stuff till lunch time and then relax. Quite a messed up start for such high aspirations. Question, should I eat?

Eating is a sin now. I’ll sleep on the dining table itself if I eat my mother’s masala meat curry with steam rice. But I am too hungry. Resistance sounds really cool advising someone. But I can’t study hungry right! And I can’t study sleeping either. Maybe I’ll eat too little to get sleepy but just enough to ward off the starvation. But its Sunday, its mutton! Oh the dilemma..

No comments: