Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Stuff - May 2015

There are some things which, if you think of them as a chore, its ok not to do. Like bathing, isn't it just a bit overrated? Yes, hygiene, yes. But, how life threatening dirty can one get to be in a couple of days. So, not taking a bath is all right. You can't force a bath, you can't push it, because you don't need to. It has to come to you. And it did come to me-twice this last week or so..

Was talking about Gujarat riots the other day and people think it is ok that a thousand innocent Muslims were killed as revenge against killers of 60 priests. I can’t even digest the fact that these people are well educated, well meaning persons.

Communism vs. capitalism.. One more thing added to the list of things I'd want to write a very concise yet comprehensive analysis of. Such a complicated and equally important debate that. Just like the topic - practical uses of philosophy.

Ah, the pain, in my heart.. (my rhetorical heart). Where does this come from? What is missing here and can I ever fill it up. I am one of everyone else, trying to get by to the shore. Taking help and helping along. Sometimes, I just ask myself - 'what exactly is the fucking point dude'. The answer invariably involves the question 'what else is there?' (Not a rhetorical question either)


Time will no longer heal.

No comments: