Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Time will heal - for now

‘Time will no longer heal.’ Yes, that maybe the a news headline one day and it may be sufficiently clear to everyone involved to quit depending on time for all the healing they need. But until that time, I will continue assuming that it works. I have not only heard many fools say this, which should be proof enough, but I have firsthand experience now.

I have gone through rough and slow times, seen my best people drown in sorrows, where hope was not to be seen and the tunnel seemed a bit too long to endure.


But there was this light, at least which I can see. And now my beliefs have came true, confirming what I knew from start, that the light is inevitably there (in most cases at least), the question simply is how far away. In fact as it turns out, it doesn’t take an awful lot of time to heal either. The light isn’t that far away (if you don’t pay too much attention to time, that is). Rear mirrors on vehicles come with great wisdom - ‘Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear’ – and you are not charged a penny extra for this piece of awesomeness.

No comments: