Tuesday, August 8, 2023

A writers dream

That is me. An addict of a reader. 
I love stories. I'd give my right arm for a good one. 
The more far fetched, the better. 
Cliches are alright, if they work.

I will give up my day job if you give me a good one. 
I may abdicate a lot more if I find another Kingkiller! 
Don't press me, you had me at Sci-fi. 
And no more heroes please, a good villain is the good form. 

I can't write a decent story to save my life. 
Trust me I tried. Well and deep I tried. 
I don't have the vocabulary, you know. 
Maybe it is creativity too. 
But fuck it. I will say it. Laziness. 

But sign me up to be a sucker for your brand new expirement. 
Yessir, ready to dig in. 
I will give up me life, aye.
Pour it into your imagination. 
I will give my life up. 
So I can live the one you built up for me! 

No comments: