Wednesday, December 30, 2009

An year to remember

Obviously, 31st December is just notional. An ending or starting of an year, old or new, doesn’t really matter if you look at it in, you know, that way.

But look at it this way. In the past 365 (probably 250) days, my life changed in every sense. As people know, except the media, no one gives a damn about what happened to the world in last year. But what I have to say is my life changed too. In big ways - good and bad. That too in almost equal proportions. Maybe more of bad, but enough of good too!

I’ve passed the most important exam I was ever going to pass my whole life. That too without much fuss. Had the most terrible tragedy I was ever going to go through in my whole life just 15 days before giving that exam.

And then, things happened to me which changed how I look at the rest of my life (In a positive way). In a way, I would remember 2009 as a year in which I had experienced things which do not occur twice in a lifetime. So if I wanted to consider one year most dominant in this particular life, this year isn’t a bad choice.

By the way, the New Year doesn’t start for me after the night of this 31st. It’s postponed for me it seems. The explanations for which I refuse to give!

1 comment:

abhi said...

hehehe ... u xprncd evrythng in dis yr kada....nice ra....happy new yr